Kendra at RiBbOnS and PeArLs felt that I deserved an award, and I'm thankful and flattered. There were some rules for it, and I've already fulfilled the first one. There is another rule that I am against doing just because I feel it is not my duty to tell people what to do. They will either do it not and I don't want to be let down when they don't do it. So Rule 1 of thanking and linking back is done. Rule 3 and 4 really of tagging people and posting on their blog that I gave it to them is not. If you want to take this, I'm offering it to the first 15 and will be posting your name and blog here.
Now for the real reason for it, Rule 2, posting 7 things about myself. This is a little lower than the surface, so enjoy.
1) I currently live with my fiance.....as well as some of my family. This creates an "interesting" environment. The biggest problem is my brother and sister are slobs. They make messes, leaves things where they are and not putting them back, not replacing stuff. This creates a lot of tension between people, which leads me to number 2.
2) I am a very calm person. So calm, that I can't remember the last time I truly got angry. When people get angry, I start laughing. This is makes me a horrible person to have around in very emotional times. Crying, worrying, anger, around any of these I will either tense up not knowing what to do or laugh.
3) I'm a procrastinator. This gets me in a lot of trouble, I'm currently trying to break it though.
4) I'm currently using EA Active 2 for the Wii with my fiance. It definitely makes you move, and hurt, a lot....
5) I listen to podcasts to pass the time at work. I'll plug VTWProductions here. :-)
6) I already failed my water only goal. It's just tough. I am down to only 1/2-1 can of Sprite or the like a day though.
7) I consider everyone my friend until I am given reason to not trust/like someone. Even if you give me a reason, I usually forgive them after a short time.
That's all for me today. Have a great day.
Random quote: "He who commands the past, conquers the future. He who commands the future conquers the past" - Kane